Fork Truck Loaded bulk bag unloader constructed of HEAVY-DUTY structural steel tubing. The fork truck loaded bulk bag unloader offers guaranteed product discharging at a fraction the cost of similar big bag systems. Utilizing a “live bottom” style gyrated bed design, the fork truck bulk bag unloaders can deliver consistent, reliable, and easy unloading of Super Sack® Bulk Bags, Big Bags, FIBC Bags and other heavy-duty bag handling systems up to 4,400lbs.
The bulk bag receiver arms are unique and adjustable to allow easy entry and the quick size change for different bulk bag heights without tools. The Fork Truck Loaded Bulk bag unloader has available options such as Iris Valves (for product metering or partial bag removal) and Access Doors (to reduce dusting and improve operator safety) to make these bulk bag machines complete, simple to operate, and low maintenance.
BagFlo 500-FL bulk bag unloader pricing:
Base FL with 3″ x 3″ x .25″ wall tube construction, bag lifting spreader bar, fully adjustable bag supports for multiple bag sizes, full bag support pan, gasketed access box, all mild steel coated in enamel paint – $ 9,640
- BagShaker System – Guarantees complete discharge of the bag without pinch-points or dead zones. 1HP gyrator motor, (4) isolators, (1) On/Off switch – $ 1,765
- Stainless Steel Contacts – Bag Pan and Access Door to be 304 stainless steel, bead blasted finish – $ 1,995
- Iris Valve – Manual Iris Valve (bag spout cut-off), stainless steel contacts, aluminum construction – $ 1,095
- Outlet Feeder or Conveyor (Flex Screw, Pneumatic, belt conveyor, etc.)
- Piercing Device
- Eduction (dry-to-liquid) Mixing Systems
- Batching (Loss-in-Weight)
- Fork Pockets on Base
- Piercing Device
- Iris Valve
- Access Door
- Casters & Jacks