Heavy-Duty Bulk Bag Filling Equipment and Systems
Our heavy-duty bulk bag fillers will exceed your requirements for safe and reliable Super Sack® (bulk bag, big bag, FIBC) filling. Our basic bulk bag filling machine is designed to fill spout top or duffel top bags to volume. Add FormPak’s Fill Head/Seal and scale controller and you have an accurate gravimetric filling system that is dust-tight and automated to fill by weight.
FormPak’s bulk bag filling equipment and systems come equipped with everything necessary to improve your processes. Some of the top features and customizations of these machines include:
- Our bulk bag filling machines utilize heavy structural steel frames, adjustable holder arms for multiple big bag heights, and forklift pockets for mobility.
- Our Fill Head features a two piece design for dust tight connections to the Super Sack®, while providing an efficient dust collection port.
- Our top of the line scale controlled filler, fills bags to precise weights with bulk and dribble flow settings.
Bulk Bag Filler Options
Some of the features and customizations of FormPak’s bulk bag fillers include:
- Low head or wide base frames for pallet jack removal
- Cartridge filter Systems for controlling minor dust
- Super Sack® pre-fill inflator for lined bags
- Densifiers and/or vibrators to settle aerated materials
- Fully Automated bag release and eject systems