Custom Material Handling Equipment
FormPak can provide engineered solutions to your unique or unusual material handling, bulk bag dispensing, or batching applications.
Our VM-1000 (Venturi Mixing System) is an example of a custom batch system. We developed this system for an agricultural chemical manufacturer to be installed at their customer’s locations (local ag chemical distributors and contract applicators). They needed to convert bulk bags into batch dispersion systems. They would own the equipment used by customers to dispense their product. We successfully designed and sold these systems for installations throughout the country.
FormPak has successfully adapted this mixing technology to other industries. One of the unique applications is in water treatment. Historically lime is fed into small tank and a lime slaker or impeller mixer is used to disperse the lime, a messy and slow process. The VM-1000 instantaneously mixes the lime without a tank, and the whole process is virtually dustless.
Whether your needs fall into one of our current products, or you need a fully customized unique solution, we want to be your partner. We can provide support and training to your employees or customers for these systems as well. Please call us for your material handling solutions.
Free Bulk Bag Testing
- Send us your Super Sack® of material for a free unloader test.
- We offer free testing and evaluation of bulk bags in our unloaders.
- When we successfully test your material in our lab, we will guarantee the performance of our equipment for that material.
- All you have to do is send us a full and empty Super Sack to our lab in St. Louis (freight costs to and from our lab are the responsibility of the customer).
- You are encouraged to witness these tests, but we can provide video and photographs as well as a written report of results if your time does not permit