These are systems and devices used in control, size reduction, and conveying of dry materials from bulk bags. FormPak has the engineering and experience to integrate any up or downstream equipment or components to deliver a turn-key Super Sack handling system.
- Diaphragm pumps for light density powder conveying from bulk bags
- Screw conveyors for unloading Super Sacks.
- Cleated belt conveyors for elevating materials from bulk bags and Super Sacks.
- Dry to liquid eduction system for bulk bags (lime, water treatment, etc).
- Flexible Screw Conveyor for elevating dry materials from bulk bags and FIBCs
- Bulk bag or Super Sack knife
- Dust tight bulk bag spout clamp and seal
- Iris Valves
- De-Clumper-In-Line dry material de-clumper, de-clumper
- BagFlow Pneumatic PickUp – Pneumatic pick-up forSuper Sack dispensing system
Flexible Screw Conveyor for elevating dry materials from bulk bags and FIBCs
Cleated belt conveyor for elevating materials from bulk bags and super sacks.