Spout Top Scale Controlled bulk bag fillers are constructed of a HEAVY-DUTY structural steel frame, a two piece fill spout, and integrated scale.
BagPak 2100-SS bulk bag filler
The BagPak 2100-SS bulk bag filler offers dust free, accurate, and efficient filling to weight of spout top Super Sack® Bulk Bags, Big Bags, FIBC Bags and other heavy-duty semi-bulk packages up to 4,400lbs. With the integrated scale and controls a bulk bag can be filled in bulk and dribble mode, utilizing a slide gate valve or conveyor (or other metering device), to achieve desired weight. Utilizing an air expanded bladder the bag spout is sealed during the fill cycle. By connecting the fill head dust port to factory dust collection (or to a dust sock) the entire fill cycle becomes a dust free operation.
Stainless Steel Bulk Bag Drum and Box Filler
Stainless Steel Bulk Bag Drum and Box Filler offers dust free filling of spout top Super Sack® , Gaylord boxes with formed or loose liners, and drums. The integrated scale and controls, allow for bulk and dribble container filling, with a slide gate, rotary valve, or any device of your choice. An expandable rubber boot seals the Super Sack® Bulk Bags, Big Bags, FIBC Bags and other semi-bulk bags or liners to the filling system for a dust tight connection through out the entire fill cycle. Additionally the fill head liner ring allows “spouting” box liners, which eliminates bounce-out of material.
Spout Top Scale Controlled Bulk Bag Filler features include:
- Individually adjustable bag strap receiver arms (easy to change by all personnel – no forklift required)
- Adjustable fill head/seal that provides quick and easy height change for variable bag sizes
Spout Top Scale Controlled Bulk Bag Filler Equipment Options Include:
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Cartridge Filter System (for pre-inflating bags with liners)
- Service Air Control (allows for pre-inflating bags/liner while using plant dust collection)
- Densification (gyrated bed for settling of product)
- Infeed Hopper
- Dual-Filler arrangement