While working with FormPak, we will do our due diligence to ensure that you’re receiving the best products and results. We offer free testing and evaluation services of bulk bags in our unloaders to support that mission. Below we have outlined thus process in detail:
- Send us a full and empty Super Sack® bag to our lab in St. Louis. Please, note that freight costs to and from our lab are the responsibility of the customer.
- We will use various methods to test the materials in our lab based on your needs.
- You are encouraged to witness these tests. This may occur in-person or FormPak can provide video, photographs, and a written report of results if you cannot be there in person.
- We report the results to you in detail.
- After successfully testing your materials in our lab, we will guarantee the performance of our equipment for your materials.
Interested in Bulk Bag Testing?
If you’re interested in testing your Super Sack® and bulk bag in our unloader handling equipment, let us know. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and get you set up for a test at our lab in St. Louis.