The Half Frame Bulk Bag Unloader is for applications where bag suspension and/or loading is not required. The Half Frame bulk bag unloader offers guaranteed product bulk bag discharging at a fraction of the cost of similar systems.
Empty bulk bags efficiently either using an in-house crane, hoist, or forklift, the “live bottom” style gyrated bed design will deliver consistent, reliable, and easy unloading of Super Sack® Bulk Bags, Big Bags, FIBC Bags and other heavy-duty bag handling systems up to 4,400lbs. Available options such as Iris Valves (for product metering or partial bag removal) and Access Doors (to reduce dusting and improve operator safety) make these machines reliable and simple to operate.
Half Frame Bulk Bag Unloader pricing:
Base HF with 3″ x 3″ x .25″ wall tube construction, full bag support pan, gasketed access box, all mild steel coated in enamel paint – $4,880
- BagShaker System – Guarantees complete discharge of the bag without pinch-points or dead zones. 1HP gyrator motor, (4) isolators, (1) On/Off switch – $1,765
- Stainless Steel Contacts – Bag Pan and Access Door to be 304 stainless steel, bead blasted finish – $2,045
- Iris Valve – Manual Iris Valve (bag spout cut-off), stainless steel contacts, aluminum construction – $1,160
- Outlet Feeder or Conveyor (Flex Screw, Pneumatic, etc.)
- Fork Pockets on Base
- Piercing Device
- Iris Valve
- Access Door
- Eduction System (dry-to-liquid or dry-to-air)